We provide equal opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to any legally protected status, such as race, religion, age, color, gender, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, and disability. All candidates must be prepared for drug screening. We love people who love their work. All of our employees must have a great attitude and a sense of humor. This is very important to us.
We are currently hiring for a Residential Lead Carpenter.
Residential Lead Carpenter
Compensation: Starting at $47,000-$58,000 per year, plus overtime.
Employment Type: Full-Time
You have experience in ALL aspects of residential construction. You will be hands-on, managing, communicating and motivating up to five crew members and subcontractors. Experience and confidence are important, but so is humility. We need a leader who earns the respect of others by listening, collaborating and learning with his or her coworkers. You must be eager to share our knowledge while remaining open to ideas from the rest of the team.
If you have a clean driving record, no interest in smoking, and like to share laughs with your teammates while working hard – we want to hear from you.
- Ability to lead a crew of three to four men through mutual respect
- Adapt your skills to blend into our culture
- Well mannered, well-spoken and presentable
- Mentor and share knowledge and skills with the crew
- Ability to perform and direct different types of work at the same time (multi-task)
- Maintain and collect paperwork
- Communicate clearly and frequently with clients, project manager, and office staff
- Desire to help improve the culture and skill set of the company
- Can do attitude
- Willing to work overtime
- Being open to improve existing skills and develop new skills
- Being open to new ideas
- Willingness to attend trade seminars and gain certifications
- To foresee problems before they arise (be proactive, not reactive)
- A sense of humor is appreciated
- Clean driving record
Polli Construction offers competitive pay based on experience. We offer scheduled pay reviews, overtime, vacation and holiday pay.